Friday, February 10, 2012

Our Pheromones Work! Check Out These Customer Testimonials (part 6)

"Hi! When do you expect to have 'Aware' back in stock? I see that the site shows they are out of stock. Thanks for the great products!"
Bi, MD

"I want to start promoting the product, sorry I hadn't before -- it worked for me many times! guys would say "i dont know what it is, but i am very attracted to you."
Barbara, MD

"Thank you for your good service. I received the refund and looking forward to my new order. Thanks again!"
Sally, DC

"Thank you for the fast dispach of my order. Conquest received it today in Australia, On the 9th day after dispached. A great product and packaged well, I will purchase from you again. All the best, sea ya,"
Terry, Australia

"Thanks for the reply. The order in 2005 was probably my first order. My last order was 5/11/2007. I have tried a number of products and Swept Away is my favorite and the one that gets results. "
Cathy, NE 

Thank you guys for the GREAT customer service, Thanks Again"
Joe, CA

"Lightening Fast Shipping!!! Love These Lip Plumpers-my 2nd order"
Dennis, OH

"Fabulous product...great service...fast shipping...thank you so much!!!
Sharon, NY

"Thank you for you speedy reply and most importantly your eagerness to satisfy your customers. I am not only impressed with the product, but impressed with the customer service equally. In this world of so many competitors you have distinguished yourselves as one of the ELITE with human pheromones and MAX CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Thank You."
Richard, NJ

"Thank you so much for your quick response to my email in regards to shipping, and I can't wait to try your products! You're the best in customer service!"
Pam, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment